Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young isn’t happy about being left off of Team USA.
And now, Team USA has an open spot on its roster after it was announced that Bradley Beal would have to miss The Olympics after going through COVID protocol.
It would make sense that Team USA would make a call to Trae Young to take the spot of the Wizards All-Star. However, it appears that isn’t the case.
Young posted a cryptic message on Twitter, and included the video of Isiah Thomas speaking out on not being named to Team USA in 1992.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) July 15, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Isiah Thomas video created all the memes during “The Last Dance” documentary. But I don’t think anyone has had the perfect use for it like Trae Young just did.
It would certainly be a mystery as to why Gregg Popovich wouldn’t give Trae an invitation to play for Team USA. Especially after the unreal postseason that Young and the Atlanta Hawks just had.
But we know Pop is stuck in his ways, and maybe Trae Young just doesn’t match the style of play that he’s looking for out of Team USA. Who knows.