Trae Young’s Girlfriend Shelby Miller is all in on Trae and the Hawks. Atlanta Hawks star Trae Young poured in 48 points to steal Game 1, and he’s already proving himself to be one of the best showman in the NBA. Trae lead the way with a 48-point, 11-assist masterpiece that led Atlanta to its third win in a road opener in this postseason. Trae is getting plenty of support from his fanbase, but one fan has a little more invested into him than the rest.
Trae Young’s girlfriend Shelby Miller is cheering her man on during his historic playoff run.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Young’s girlfriend Shelby had an excellent vantage point for Game 1, and following the final buzzer sounding, she made sure to capture some great footage.
Check out her post below:
Shelby also posted some video of the aftermath of the huge road win:
Trae is on fire. Always great to know your loved ones are watching you kill the game.
We’ll see how Trae fares in Game 2 in Milwaukee. We know Shelby will be there rooting him on.
Check out more of Trae Young’s Girlfriend below: