Trae Young loves playing the villain. Trae Young tortured New York Knicks fans last postseason after the Atlanta Hawks eliminated the Knicks in five games, with two of those wins coming at Madison Square Garden. He relished every minute of playing the villain. Over the weekend Young was back at MSG for the first time since the Hawks bounced the Knicks from the postseason and he was welcomed with plenty of boo’s.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— WWE (@WWE) September 11, 2021
The Hawks superstar didn’t actually get physical with anyone inside the ring, but he did get kicked out after running some interference on Rey Mysterio in the middle of the match.
Trae Young got thrown out for attacking Rey Mysterio 👋 @BRWrestling
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 11, 2021
.@TheTraeYoung got ejected from WWE Smackdown.
Looks like he's playing the villain once again at MSG 😅
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 11, 2021
No one probably saw Young making an appearance decked out in Hawks gear, but hey, that’s what a good surprise is all about.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) September 11, 2021
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) September 11, 2021
Trae is a true crossover star!