Former Alabama and NFL running back Trent Richardson is back!
Richardson has announced that he’ll be signing with the Caudillos de Chihuahua, a franchise in Futbol Americano de Mexico.
While Trent Richardson was introduced with a jersey and everything, it’s unclear whether or not he’s going to actually play for the team or not. Here’s what he said about his role.
“My role will be — we’ll have to let y’all know,” Richardson said in his introductory press conference. “Breaking news will come out soon. But I know when I do get here, I do want to win and I do come to win fans. And I’m gonna bring a lot with me as far as my mindset and teaching and helping bring awareness to the community to the team and what this team’s about.
“… We’ve talked about everything in our meetings that we’ve been having, so who knows. I might play. I might be a part of making decisions or helping out bringing awareness or I might be a part of D, all of the above, so we’ll see. It’s gonna be breaking news soon.”
Caudillos le da una grata bienvenida a Trent Richardson a nuestra FAMilia de Caudillos Chihuahua. 🤠🏈🎉#TodosSomosCaudillos #YoSoydelMeroChihuahua #FAM2021 #TR3 #WelcometoChihuahua #ElEstadoGrande @ Chihuahua, Chihuahua pic.twitter.com/rW3JJLT85d
— Caudillos Pro Football Chihuahua (@caudillospfcuu) February 12, 2021
Trent Richardson last played in the NFL with the Colts in 2014. The former national champion was not the featured back, and ran for just 519 yards that season. We’ll see what Trent Richardson has planned for his next career move.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident