Trevor Lawrence savagely trolling his coach Urban Meyer?
The Jaguars rookie quarterback broke down the opening practice this week by yelling “grind.”
Given the recent activities of his head Coach, it’s an interesting choice of words. Following Lawrence yelling ‘Grind’ you could see a few players and coaches with smiles on their faces. Very well could be an insidde joke, clearly the case if Lawrence was truly trolling Urban Meyer. We know there’s plenty of reports floating around his team doesn’t respect him very much.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— Mia O'Brien (@MiaOBrienTV) October 6, 2021
Jacksonville’s practices have to feel a bit different this week, but who knows, maybe they’ve been breaking huddles with Grind all year long?
At any rate, it hits different now.
The NFL season is definitely a Grind….