Trevor Lawrence is going to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft. Not only will he rake in the dough with guaranteed money for being the #1 overall pick, he’s also going to be able to earn plenty of coin with Social Media. According to Front Office Sports and Opendorse, Trevor is also the most lucrative athlete in this year’s NFL draft.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Trevor Lawrence brand is expected to generate nearly $3 million a year just from his social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
See the list below:
Draft prospects with the highest potential social media earnings per year, per @opendorse.
1️⃣ Trevor Lawrence – $2.28M
2️⃣ Justin Fields – $1.67M
3️⃣ Devonta Smith – $984K
4️⃣ Najee Harris – $610K
5️⃣ Ja'Marr Chase – $554K pic.twitter.com/kVwLMFX1yk
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) April 29, 2021
If everything goes as planned, the social media potential earnings will be chump change.
Amazing to think about all the ways NFL stars can make bank.