Trevor Lawrence has bigger fish to fry than some dumb medical exam. In-person medical exams are taking place this weekend for all the NFL draft prospects, and almost 150 potential draftees are already in Indianapolis getting checked and in advance for the NFL draft on April 29th. One very important player isn’t going to be attending any medical exams, because well, he’s tying the knot.
Presumptive No. 1 pick #Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won’t be in Indy for the exams for a pretty good reason — He’s getting married to his long-time girlfriend Marissa Mowry this weekend. Lawrence is recovering from a torn labrum in his left shoulder, but rehab is going very well. https://t.co/Of5OWxOzmD
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lawrence got engaged in July 2020, where he got down on one knee on the field:
Sure Lawrence is going #1 no matter what, but to not make the medical exams isn’t a good look, more of a selfish move than anything.
The guy has his whole life to get married, get your medical exam done first. That should be his priority. Plus he has lingering shoulder issues.
Check out more of Lawrence’s future wife Marissa below: