Trevor Lawrence in Georgia gear is a sight for sore eyes.
In the highly-anticipated Week One matchup between Clemson and Georgia, the Bulldogs’ defense proved to be the difference in a 10-3 win over a Clemson team that showed some glaring red flags.
While the Tigers clearly missed the presence of Trevor Lawrence on the field, the rookie Jaguars quarterback was in attendance for his former team’s sloppy performance.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 5, 2021
After the loss, Trevor Lawrence had to pay up for a bet he made with teammate, Terry Godwin.
At practice on Monday, the former Heisman Trophy winner was forced to show up to the Jaguars’ facility in Georgia gear.
Trevor Lawrence looked completely embarrassed by the stunt.
Former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence made a bet with former Georgia receiver Terry Godwin on the game this weekend.
He had to show up in Georgia gear after Clemson lost 😂
— ESPN College Football (@ESPNCFB) September 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During Trevor Lawrence’s three years as the starting quarterback at Clemson, the team never lost a regular season game. And the only two losses he ever had were during appearances in the College Football Playoffs.
DJ Uiagalelei lost his one game in Lawrence’s absence last season, and the new QB1 is now 0-1 in his first season under center.
Dabo Swinney might be realizing just how tough the whole winning thing is when you don’t have a quarterback as dominant as Trevor Lawrence.