NBA legend Dennis Rodman must be one happy Dad. His daughter Trinity, who we introduced earlier in the week, ended up being selected with the #2 overall pick in the NWSL Draft. On Wednesday evening, the National Women’s Soccer League held their 2021 draft and welcomed Rodman.
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
With the 2nd pick in the 2021 NWSL Draft…@WashSpirit selects: Trinity Rodman from Washington State University
— National Women's Soccer League (@NWSL) January 14, 2021
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
Trinity and her mother Michelle were super excited:
— Washington Spirit (@WashSpirit) January 14, 2021
Not bad for someone who just registered for the draft the day before.
Congratulations to Trinity, hope she makes her pop proud.