Tristan Thompson is doing his best to Keep up with the Kardashians. The Boston Celtics big man just declared his love for Khloé Kardashian on her 37th birthday. The NBA player and the reality star recently broke up recently but that didn’t stop him from posting a message as she celebrated on Sunday.
“Happy birthday @khloekardashian,” Thompson wrote on Instagram. “Thank you for being not just an amazing partner, mommy and best friend but also being the kindest, caring and most loving human being I’ve ever met.
“Your love and spirit is contagious to all who’ve met you. Thank you for always being there for me and putting our family first. I love you so much. Have an amazing day.”
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Hard to believe anything Tristan Thompson says at this point. He’s been accused of cheating on Khloe so many times it’s almost comical.
We know Tristan is going to play nice as long as the Kardashians are in the spotlight.
You don’t want to cross the Evil Empire.
Check out more of Tristan’s Ex below: