Donald Trump has always loved a good fight. The Former President has signed on to provide commentary on a “gamecast” of Saturday’s boxing event headlined by Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort. His son Donald Trump Jr. will join him at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“I love great fighters and great fights,” Donald Trump Sr. said. “I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won’t want to miss this special event.”
Donald Trump has signed a contract to call a “gamecast” of Saturday’s boxing event headlined by Evander Holyfield-Vitor Belfort, Triller tells ESPN. The former president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., will join him. Both Trumps will be in person in Hollywood, Florida.
— Mike Coppinger (@MikeCoppinger) September 7, 2021
The Trumps will call the entire four-fight telecast that also includes Anderson Silva-Tito Ortiz and David Haye-Joe Fournier, according to Triller.
Trump is no stranger to fights, he’s hosted many throughout the years at his various casinos. Viewers will have the option to purchase either the main telecast or the Trump “gamecast” for $49.99.
No doubt this will provide plenty of viral moments. Small price to pay to see the clown show…