Former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa spent a good amount of time with NFL Draft prospect Mac Jones. The two were both in the quarterbacks room at Alabama for a couple of years under Nick Saban. While Mac Jones has been viewed as a late first round draft pick, he’s also been viewed as somewhat limited by skeptics.
Nonetheless, Tua had high praise for Jones He even compared his to the GOAT.
“I would say he’s a sly kind of athletic person. He’s a more mobile Tom Brady,” Tagovailoa said via Bro Bible. “He’s very athletic. He’s a really great person. A lot of the guys, when I was playing at Alabama, they really loved being around his personality and who he was. So I’m thinking whatever team gets him they’re going to be very lucky. He’s a great player.”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Definitely some high praise here from Tua.
Mac Jones is one of the greater mysteries in the entire draft. He led one of the best college offenses of all time last season, but had all the weapons in the world. He has a decent arm, nothing great. But he has a history of winning. That goes a long way when teams are evaluating a quarterback nowadays.
Apparently Tua Tagovailoa thinks Mac jones has the ability to win seven rings in the NFL. We’ll see.