When fans aren’t fighting each other, they seem to be causing all sorts of havoc. The Tampa Bay Rays beat the Houston Astros, 7-0, on Wednesday night. The game was interrupted when two fans made it onto the field and led security on a wild goose chase.
— Illegal Machine (@Illegal_Machine) September 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two fans took very different paths once they reached the field. One guy was doing a bunch of juke moves, while the other guy with the big hat, well he wasn’t moving as much. But once he saw his buddy get trucked, he decided to give himself up.
— 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛. (@JaySill) September 30, 2021
Apparently both of the field invaders won’t be allowed into the stadium during the playoffs.
I wouldn’t call these guys real fans..