When fans aren’t fighting each other, they seem to be causing all sorts of havoc. The Tampa Bay Rays beat the Houston Astros, 7-0, on Wednesday night. The game was interrupted when two fans made it onto the field and led security on a wild goose chase.
— Illegal Machine (@Illegal_Machine) September 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two fans took very different paths once they reached the field. One guy was doing a bunch of juke moves, while the other guy with the big hat, well he wasn’t moving as much. But once he saw his buddy get trucked, he decided to give himself up.
— 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛. (@JaySill) September 30, 2021
Apparently both of the field invaders won’t be allowed into the stadium during the playoffs.
I wouldn’t call these guys real fans..