Girlfriend of Miami heat Star Tyler Herro, Katya Elise Henry, continues to cause controversy over her anti vaxx propaganda. The Instagram model is currently catching blowback after posting some anti-vax observations on social media. While many people have been excited to do their part to stop the spread of COVID by becoming vaccinated, Henry made it clear that she is not one of those people.
Tyler Herro’s Girlfriend Katya Elise Henry Posts Anti-Vaxx Propaganda https://t.co/B7QT8RWqNp
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now she just took a shot at the CDC. Check out her post below:
“what does the CDC recommend I do with this fat ass?”
Not sure if you can tell quite yet, but it does appear like she has a bit of a baby bump showing?
People Are Convinced Now More Than Ever Katya Elise Henry is in Fact Pregnant https://t.co/Vj33bm7ceC
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 5, 2021
Check out more of Herro’s purported baby mama below: