As being some of the most privileged athletes in the world, receiving love and support from fans is part of the big reward.
Though unfortunately for Kansas City Chiefs’ safety Tyrann Mathieu, that didn’t seem to be the case as he apologized Saturday afternoon for saying “this might be one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports” in response to fans criticizing a few of the team’s players.
— Jared Koller (@JaredKCTV5) October 30, 2021
Mathieu and fellow teammate Anthony Hitchens commented on a post where football fans were told to rank the worst moves by Chiefs GM Brett Veach, including Hitchens’ contract.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mathieu and Hitchens did not hold back on their feelings.
Meanwhile in Kansas City… pic.twitter.com/oV5z4AQB5q
— Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL) October 30, 2021
Fans can be absolutely ruthless and just downright cutthroat, but that doesn’t mean you can talk crap about your own fanbase.
These guys have to realize who’s really footing the bill.