It was a night to forget for Kansas City Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill against the Ravens on Sunday.
The speedster is usually good for a monster performance on a week-to-week basis. But the Ravens secondary held him in check all night long, which proved to be a slight edge during their upset 36-35 win.
On Monday, Ravens DB DeShon Elliott took to social media to troll Tyreek Hill over a play where the receiver was beat in coverage.
— DeShon Elliott (@OfficialShon_4) September 20, 2021
Shortly after DeShon Elliott hyped up Anthony Averett about his play. Tyreek Hill chimed in to issue a warning to the Ravens secondary.
Keep that same energy when we match up again 👌🏿 https://t.co/YHKCVpLPbP
— Ty Hill (@cheetah) September 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tyreek Hill’s final stat line against the Ravens was an underwhelming three catches for 14 yards, but he added a 15 yard run as well.
It’s not like the Chiefs had too much trouble moving the ball despite Tyreek’s off night. But he’ll undoubtedly look for revenge if the Chief’s were to run into the Ravens in the playoffs this year.
After last night’s action-packed affair, I think it’s safe to say that we’re all hoping to see that postseason matchup come to fruition.
Tyreek Hill included.