After Jake Paul knocked tyron Woodley unconscious on Saturday night, an unexpected athlete called out the Youtuber on Twitter: free agent running back Le’veon Bell.
Like many, Bell believes that Paul has been aided by his competition. And he thinks he’s the guy who could take him out if they were to step into the ring.
I’m tired of watching him out box ppl who don’t even wanna box…if he wanna boxing match, a real one, he’d fight me…period, stop fightin small dudes who can’t box https://t.co/EaxEBbJFR9
— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) December 19, 2021
Tyron Woodley was quick to clap back at Le’Veon Bell slamming his boxing skills.
Cause i made one mistake you think it's sweet? Don't get it fucked up homeboy https://t.co/kaRtVzn4Xy
— Tyron T-Wood Woodley (@TWooodley) December 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Amid all the drama, Jake Paul has an even better idea: how about Le’Veon Bell and Tyron Woodley step into the ring to fight each other?
Aye @TWooodley this clown saying you can’t box.
How about you show him as part of the next MVP event?
Tyron would drop you faster than the Ravens !! https://t.co/upqpKwWay0
— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) December 19, 2021
I probably agree that it’s time for Jake Paul to fight real boxers. But Le’Veon Bell ain’t it.
I’m with Paul, Tyron Woodley would probably knocked Bell out early in a fight.