Looks like we should expect a Tyron Woodley Jake Paul rematch now.
Tyron Woodley stayed true to his word and got “I Love Jake Paul” tattooed on himself, his middle finger to be precise. Woodley said he’d get the tat if Jake gave him a rematch after his split decision loss back in August. There has been no rematch set as of yet, but Woodley got inked anyway for some reason.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See Woodley’s tattoo below:
We can only assume this is Woodley’s way of saying he’s in for a rematch.
I mean why else tattoo that on your finger…