Former MMA fighter Tyron Woodley and Jake Paul met each other in the ring a few weeks ago for a PPV boxing match. Going into the bout, the two had a wager on the table that the loser would have to get the winner’s name tattooed on them. If Paul won, Woodley would have to get an “I Love Jake Paul” tattoo on his body.
Jake Paul, Tyron Woodley Make Interesting Tattoo Bet Ahead Of Fight https://t.co/KXxM7m36Cy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 13, 2021
Woodley has yet to get the tattoo which forced Paul to call off any potential rematch.
Jake Paul Moves on From Tyron Woodley Rematch: No tattoo https://t.co/DB1OsssycQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now Woodley is explaining why he hasn’t gotten the tattoo yet.
Supposedly the tattoo artist never showed:
“I wasn’t willing, I was waiting,” Woodley said “We was in the basement of the hotel waiting, no food, up late, looking stupid. Nah, it was not willing, it was waiting. I was waiting on him to follow through with they end of the deal.”
Woodley went on to say that he would like to get the tattoo on his knuckles “so when I punch him in the face, he’ll see how much I love Jake Paul. I’m gonna put these knuckles all across his little temple and that big ass jawline.”
No tattoo, no fight.
We’ll see if Tyron continues to welch on his bet…