Anyone who has ever played the game of golf understands what Tyrrell Hatton was going through at The Open Championship on Friday.
Hatton was consistently cursing and just openly having a bad time during his rough round. And after one of many miss-hits, Hatton had enough.
He destroyed his club, and luckily camera crews were there to catch Hatton’s act of rage.
— robmillertime (@robmillertime) July 16, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s actually kind of refreshing to see guys like Tyrrell Hatton who wear their emotions on his sleeve. But now he’s going to have to get through the remainder of his round without one of his irons.
Following a double bogey on hole 11, Hatton was actually able to birdie two of the next three holes.
Tyrrell Hatton currently sits at +2 on the tournament, which will be one stroke short of making the cut line as it stands right now.