UFC fighter Maryna Moroz is fighting back after she was chastised for some of her activity outside of the octagon. The flyweight put on a real show for her Instagram following.
While most people were pretty happy about Maryna’s dance, some were not too pleased, and let her know about it in the comment section.
Via RT Sports:
“Weekend is fun, how did you relax?” asked Moroz in the caption to the clip – to which one fan simply reacted with a ‘nauseated face’ emoji.
In response Moroz shared ‘clapping’ and ‘cash’ emojis, signaling that she was unperturbed by the attempted trolling.
Another critic chimed in, writing “stripper status” – leading Moroz to issue a withering rebuke.
“More [comments] I like when Insta pays for stupid comments,” wrote the fighter, indicating that more interactions would do wonders for her engagement and income, no matter how negative.
UFC fighter Moroz issues withering response to fan who called her ‘stripper’ after racy Instagram VIDEO https://t.co/WArmlEgpLh
— Survivalnomics (@survivalnomics) November 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See Maryna’s post below:
View this post on Instagram
Fighters these days aren’t just fighters from yesteryear. They’re women who are willing to show their sexy side on Social Media.
Whatever makes them money, because we know the fight game doesn’t pay all that well.
Check out more of the UFC fighter below: