Urban Meyer is finding out just how hard coaching in the NFL can be. The former college football coach has gone from hero to zero pretty quickly. The Jacksonville Jaguars are 0-2, and it’s been a really bad start to the season. Trevor Lawrence, the quarterback prospect whom the Jaguars have bet their entire future on, has thrown 42-of-84 for 450 yards, four touchdowns and five interceptions.
Head coach Urban Meyer is just asking for Jags fans to bare with him while he figures it out.
Meyer release this statement:
— Jacksonville Jaguars (@Jaguars) September 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Meyer’s statement got the Twitter treatment:
Buddy, it's Week 2. https://t.co/r1XQ5mNm61
— Adam Kramer (@KegsnEggs) September 20, 2021
my “hang in there, we’re going to get better” tweet sure is prompting a lot of questions already answered by my tweet https://t.co/0paeDIpGCv
— Erik Malinowski (@erikmal) September 20, 2021
The Broncos beat the Jags so badly they basically issued an apology. https://t.co/sosI2Rj7Jv
— Michael Spencer (@MichaelCBS4) September 20, 2021
On the positive tip for the Jaguars, Urban Meyer has promised he definitely won’t take the USC job that just opened up.
Urban Meyer Didn’t Look Too Excited When Shutting Down USC Rumorshttps://t.co/lGXftPa5Qd
— PM Sports News (@PMSportsNews) September 15, 2021
Although I’m not sure Jags fans would really care.
No one has patience for losing that bad in the NFL…