Add Anthony Lynn’s name to the seemingly never-ending list of potential candidates who will replace Clay Helton as USC’s head coach.
According to a new report, the former head coach of the Los Angeles Chargers was poached by USC boosters who wanted to know if he’d be interested in the job.
The answer: Anthony Lynn would, in fact, like to be considered for the opening.
USC boosters have reached out to @Lions offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn to gauge his interest in the university’s vacancy (the answer: he would be interested in the job). To date there has been no contact between the school and Lynn.
— Jim Trotter (@JimTrotter_NFL) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After being fired by the LA Chargers, Anthony Lynn has landed as the Detroit Lions offensive coordinator – where he’ll be tasked with getting more out of Jared Goff than Sean McVay could.
Lynn, while maybe not being the most popular hire for Trojan fans, would bring a big-name vibe to the program. And he should be able to use his NFL ties to his advantage during the recruiting efforts.
Anthony Lynn has never coached college football at any level. But apparently some USC alumni believe they could catch lightning in a bottle if he were to make the jump from the NFL.