vanessKobe Bryant’s widow, Vanessa Bryant, is remembering her husband’s incredible life today.
As today would have been Kobe’s 43rd birthday, many fans, friends, athletes, and members of the media have flocked to social media to send wishes to the late Kobe Bryant.
NBA Community Joins Together To Wish Kobe Bryant A Happy Birthdayhttps://t.co/JeDgrN8oXn
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 23, 2021
Vanessa Bryant joined in, sending out an Instagram out to honor her late husband, Kobe Bryant.
She shared a picture of the couple kissing and posing with the Larry O’Brien trophy after one of Kobe’s five championships with the caption, “”Happy birthday, Papi. Te Amo por siempre. Amor Eterno. ❤️💔 43.”
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Vanessa Bryant recently opened up about the struggles of living without Kobe and Gigi in her life.
“Lying in bed crying isn’t going to change the fact that my family will never be the same again,” Vanessa Bryant told People.com back in March … “But getting out of bed and pushing forward is going to make the day better for my girls and for me. So that’s what I do.”
Vanessa Bryant will continue on with Kobe’s legacy along with her two daughters Natalia, Capri and Bianka.