Vanessa Bryant has responded after Meek Mill referenced Kobe’s helicopter crash in one of his song lyrics.
“Yeah, and if I ever lack, I’m goin’ out with my chopper, it be another Kobe,” Meek is said to have said in the song that has still not been released via Complex.
Now, Vanessa Bryant has reacted to the lyric that many thought to have been disrespectful to the Laker legend.
“Dear @meekmill, I find this line to be extremely insensitive and disrespectful. Period.,” Vanessa Bryant wrote on her Instagram. “I am not familiar with any of your music, but I believe you can do better that this. If you are a fan, fine, there’s a better way to show your admiration for my husband. This lacks respect and tact.”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Vanessa Bryant has been adamant that she doesn’t want media outlets to release picture of the crash scene, and now she’s putting her foot down on Meek’s disrespect. She has been a pillar of strength in the aftermath of the terrible crash that took the lives of Kobe and her daughter Gigi.
Meek Mill should know better than to reference that in his song. Too soon.