Vanessa Bryant’s latest tattoo is very touching. Vanessa is continuing to honor her late daughter Gianna in her own way. Kobe Bryant’s widow showed off a new wrist tattoo of the word “Mambacita,” a nickname given to 13-year-old Gianna and inspired by her dad’s “Black Mamba” nickname.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Vanessa also posted a video of her 18-year-old daughter Natalia getting a tattoo of the word “muse” inside of her right middle finger as well as an unidentified wrist tattoo, both done by tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado.
Vanessa is not to new to ink, she already tattooed the names of all her children on the outside of her foot.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant, has the names of her family tattooed on her foot. pic.twitter.com/7tXAyGawD0
— Mike Sington (@MikeSington) October 14, 2020
Hopefully these tats help Vanessa cope.