Vanessa Bryant has been suing Los Angeles County for their negligence in Kobe’s helicopter crash.
Specifically, Bryant’s case has been against the first responders who took illegally photos of the crash site and showed it to people who weren’t involved in the case whatsoever. But there’s more.
According to a report, Vanessa Bryant’s assistant told her that there were five survivors from the deadly crash. She quickly called Kobe – thinking he was one of the survivors – and found out later that this information was false.
“The assistant said that five people had survived the crash that day, Jan. 26, 2020. Bryant said that she figured Kobe and Gianna would be among them and would be helping the other victims. But as she tried to call her husband, notifications began popping up on her phone: R.I.P. Kobe. R.I.P. Kobe.”
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Just last week, LA County filed a motion for Vanessa Bryant to perform a psychiatric review in order to prove that she suffered mental distress from the photos that were leaked from Kobe and Gigi’s crash.
Vanessa has reached a settlement in the wrongful death suit against the Helicopter company involved. And hopefully she can get some closure after the LA County lawsuit is also finished.