There’s not many death stares in the sports world as intimidating as Kobe Bryant had. He had that Mamba Mentality that you could see when he gave you that look. Kobe’s widow Vanessa took to Instagram to share a photo of her 21 month girl Capri and realized that she is looking more like the late Kobe Bryant every day.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See her post below:
Vanessa spoke to PEOPLE about losing her husband and daughter and said that being there for her family helps her keep going every day.
“This pain is unimaginable [but] you just have to get up and push forward,” she said to People. “Lying in bed crying isn’t going to change the fact that my family will never be the same again. But getting out of bed and pushing forward is going to make the day better for my girls and for me. So that’s what I do.”
Can’t be easy to be reminded of Kobe every time Vanessa looks into the faces of their children. Kobe would be more than proud how Vanessa is getting along without him.