It’s been over a year since Kobe Bryant tragically perished in a helicopter accident. He and his daughter. along with several others tragically died on their way to a basketball tournament. Kobe’s legend continues to grow, and many of his setbacks during his life haven’t been brought up for a while, mostly out of respect for his widow Vanessa.
Not only did she lose a husband, she lost a child too.
Vanessa is not going to let anyone slander her husband’s legacy. She called out actress Evan Rachel Wood for calling Kobe a rapist.
“Your false, insensitive, defamatory and slanderous tweet on 1/26/20 is vile and disturbing to say the least? Behavior like this is part of the reason why innocent black men go to jail for crimes they didn’t commit. An accusation doesn’t make someone guilty. YOU DON’T KNOW THE FACTS OF THE CASE.”
She also tweeted out this bit of advice:
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Words of wisdom.
Kobe is no longer around to defend himself against slanderous accusations.
To put that out there with his widowed wife still grieving is incredibly insensitive.
Vanessa has the Mamba Mentality too, so don’t cross her, she’s not going to allow the Kobe Slander.