Caution: this definitely will hit you in the feels.
Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa took the family to the NBA legends exhibit which she helped design, and posted many of her moments on her Instagram. The late Kobe Bryant, who will be inducted to the Hall of Fame on Saturday, got his very own tribute area which was named “Kobe: Basketball Life”. It is the first since the NBA did a similar gesture to Michael Jordan with his exhibit in 2009.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It is crazy to think that is has been almost a year and a half since the tragic death of NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant. Vanessa was able to capture some of the family moments for the world to see and get a glimpse at what the exhibit will entail.
The exhibit is reported to be around 600 ft. large and will include prized memorabilia such as game-worn jerseys, his shoes from the game he scored 81 points, and a video of his Oscar winning short film, “Dear Basketball.”
The Hall of Fame induction is set to take place on Saturday starting at 5:30 ET, with Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, and Kevin Garnett receiving the honors. Michael Jordan is slated to do the presentation honors for Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant will also be making a speech.
We all miss you – RIP KOBE