As NFL teams are looking for their next big play-maker prior to the NFL Draft on Thursday, it looks like the Ravens have just that with J.K. Dobbins.
In his rookie season, Dobbins solidified himself as Baltimore’s future at the tailback position. Even after his big season, Dobbins isn’t satisfied. The former Ohio State Buckeye was filing a training session, and sent one of his trainers flying when working hard during a drill.
— Overtime (@overtime) April 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It seems like the Ravens have one of the most explosive backfields in the NFL with Dobbins and Lamar Jackson.
In his rookie season, J.K. Dobbins was splitting carries and still managed 134 carries for 805 yards and nine touchdowns. Next season, he’ll be expected to carry more of the load. And by the looks of it, he’s ready.
For many reasons, J.K. Dobbins looks like he’ll be a hot commodity on fantasy teams next year.