Head Coaches say the darnedest things.
Especially following a tough loss.
Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer was feeling particularly salty after getting blown out on Sunday Night Football by the Packers. Backup quarterback Sean Mannion was replacing Kirk Cousins, who tested positive for COVID. To make matters worse rookie quarterback Kellen Mond had to see some action after Mannion went down with an injury.
Zimmer was not feeling the post game presser, when someone asked about Mond.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Zimmer was stone faced in his response:
Does Mike Zimmer want to see Kellen Mond next week in the season finale?
“I see him everyday.”
Gotta love STONE COLD ZIM. pic.twitter.com/6vsVLutUho
— Someday Sports Podcast (@SomedaySports) January 3, 2022
Zimmer either isn’t a fan of the Vikings drafting Mond or he’s clearly soured on the rookie since he joined the team.
Zimmer’s hot seat is on fire right now.