Crymson Rose was the talk of the town during last year’s draft In case you missed it, she grabbed boyfriend CeeDee Lamb‘s phone during the (virtual) NFL draft and he grabbed it right back. The whole ordeal was hilarious and quickly went viral.
— Coronavirus’ publicist (@mixeduppasha) April 24, 2020
The 21-year-old beauty claims she was not trying to pry, but was actually attempting to answer a call from CeeDee’s agent as CeeDee was busy talking to his new franchise.
His agent was FACETIMING him while he was on the phone with the Cowboys, I was doing the GF thing gonna answer it for him🤣 sheesh https://t.co/lXR0XUTLJ0
— Crymson Rose (@Crymson_Rose) April 24, 2020
Since the infamous draft day phone snatching incident, she’s remained relatively quiet. Until now. We were quick to catch this post and delete from Crymson’s story, where she posted an apparent DM from Justin Jefferson of the Minnesota Vikings and captioned it “Aww”
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
It seems as though this post was only meant for her close friends, because she quickly removed it off her story.
Maybe Jefferson didn’t know that CeeDee and Crymson are an item? Or maybe there’s something else going on.
She posted this on her public story for a reason.
If Crymson isn’t careful she’ll have two ex boyfriend athletes. She previously dated NBA star Trae Young.
Check out more of Crymson below: