Do I know anything about Lacrosse? No. Have I ever seen a game? Again, no. But one thing I do know is that this is the most hype I’ve been to write about a lacrosse player in my life. The Pro Lacrosse League was founded in 2018 by brothers Mike and Paul Rabil.
That’s when the lacrosse talk ends and the good stuff starts. Page Six has announced that actress, Eiza Gonzalez, 31, is dating formerly mentioned Paul Rabil, 35, of the Pro Lacrosse League.
— Page Six (@PageSix) June 10, 2021
According to Page Six, the couple has been spotted at various events together and have also had matching outfits for some of their dates.
Gonzalez is most known for her acting in the movie “Baby Driver.”
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She is also quite popular on Instagram with over 7 million followers. Here are some of best pictures.
Well done to Pro Lacrosse League founder and player Paul Rabil. Best of luck!