Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller is heading into this season a father for the very first time. After an offseason that included ankle surgery, an uncertain future with the Broncos, and a police investigation that was eventually closed with no charges filed, Miller moved into summer as a new father, and now the first time father is sharing some pics of his son.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Von shared pictures of his son Valor on his social media.
Scroll thru below:
Von has missed the playoffs for five straight seasons, but Miller says this one “feels different.”
“I know I’m always super optimistic, I always say great things about my teammates, and I say great things about my team and I always have these high hopes and high expectations for my team and my teammates,” Miller said recently, with a smile. “… It’s hard not to feel that way. It’s hard to not feel like we have a great team.”
Seems like fatherhood is doing wonders for Von’s optimism.
“It’s like I’ve said, ‘It feels different,'” he said. “It just feels different.”
No chance the Broncos make the playoffs.