Denver Broncos pass rusher Von Miller could be in a lot of trouble.
Miller’s ex-fiancee, Megan Denise, has some serious accusations of verbal abuse at the hands of him during the time of her pregnancy. Miller and Denise have been on and off for the last few years, but it seems like things have taken a turn for the worst.
Megan Denise took to her Instagram page tonight to reveal some disturbing texts that she claims Von Miler sent her while she was pregnant with his baby.
— ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝’𝕤 𝕁. (@CJDelgad) January 5, 2021
— Mel (@boomshockeylaka) January 5, 2021
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
If these texts were really sent from Von Miller, then he has been outed as quite the scumbag. Not only does Miller’s dialogue make him sound disgusting, but telling a woman, “praying for a miscarriage” is so beyond f**ked up.
Von Miller has already denied these allegations from Megan Denise, and claims that she’s just upset about the break up.
“Fake News. Lol. The reality of somebody leaving you make some people crazy…classic trap,” Von Miller wrote.
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
- John Elway is Promoting Himself and Looking to Hire General Manager
- Troy Aikman Tells Us What He Really Thinks About Dak Prescott Contract Decision
- What Does Dana White Think of Jake Paul Turning Down Amanda Nunes Fight?
- Has Stephen Silas Already Won Over James Harden Without Winning?
- Christian Wood Got Dumped On Draft Night
We’ll see where this story goes, I sure hope for everyone’s sake that Von Miller didn’t say those awful things. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.
I’m sure this won’t be the last time we hear from Megan Denise and Von Miller.
Check out more of Megan Denise below: