Walker Buehler has a party trick (of sorts) that came out in full force after Chris Taylor sent the Dodgers to the ALDS with a walk-off home run in the ninth inning on Wednesday night.
Instead of twisting off a Budweiser aluminum bottle like a normal human being, Buehler bites off the top of the bottle to open it.
— Jordan (@bosoxholic) October 7, 2021
Almost immediately, Walker Buehler saw the backlash he was getting for opening the twist-off bottle with his mouth.
But he doesn’t care – he thinks it’s cool.
I open twist offs with my teeth because I choose to. It’s fun and it makes me feel cool. If you think it’s weird cuz you wanna use a bottle opener, then you haven’t drank enough beers in your life.
— Walker Buehler (@buehlersdayoff) October 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Walker Buehler’s message to his haters was pretty accurate.
Most people have tried the ol “open the beer bottle with your teeth” trick. And anyone who says they’re above it is lying to themself.
After Max Scherzer was burned for the Wild Card Game, all eyes will turn to Walker Buehler for Game One against the Giants on Friday night, where he’ll undoubtedly take the ball.
He’ll hope to be opening beers with his teeth after that series, as well.