Washington Football Team’s fans are getting ready for a very long season, and like it’s gone in the recent past, it started out as a rough first weekend for the Washington Football team faithful. Not only did they lose their starting Quarterback, some fans even had sewage rain down upon them. during the game.
Sewage Was Raining Down On Fans At The WFT Gamehttps://t.co/elQtOnunrN
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 13, 2021
On top of all the crap they endured, now it appears they also beat the heck out of one another.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s crazy that this happens at what feels like every single NFL game.
Watch the latest fan fight below:
The High Ground is Everything pic.twitter.com/HqPtYIY9Ap
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 14, 2021
Didn’t expect this outcome, I mean it’s usually the guy with high ground that has the advantage. Apparently not this time as the guy below found a rhythm with his reach.
Fan fighting has become the norm, which is just plain scary.
Who the hell wants to pay all that money so you could get targeted by a maniac fan.