Tragedy struck on Thursday night when a car accident involving Washington Football Team corner Deshazor Everett resulted in one person dead.
It was revealed that it was Everett’s passenger, 29-year-old Olivia Peters, who lost her life last night.
“The driver of a 2010 Nissan GT-R was traveling north on Gum Spring Road near Ticonderoga Road when around 9:15 p.m. the vehicle left the right side of the roadway, struck several trees, and rolled over,” the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said. “The passenger, Olivia S. Peters, 29, of Las Vegas, Nevada was taken to StoneSprings Hospital where she succumbed to her injuries.”
Deshazor Everett, a seventh-year safety for the Washington Football Team, was reportedly involved in a fatal car accident on Thursday night https://t.co/mVJ542Hb4P
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) December 24, 2021
Washington Football Team released a statement following the tragic Deshazor Everett crash.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) December 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily, it appears that Deshazor Everett will be OK after receiving treatment from the crash. We’ll await anymore information from the investigation into the crash.
RIP to Olivia Peters.