Washington Wizards rookie forward Deni Avdija suffered a pretty brutal ankle injury last night. It was so bad he required a wheelchair to leave the court. The team publicly diagnosed Avdija with an ankle injury before ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that X-rays revealed a season-ending hairline fracture ankle fracture.
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He won’t require surgery, according to the report.
Watch the play below:
Deni Avdija injury, oh no 😬 pic.twitter.com/oIIJPCRZX8
— THE NBA Hustle 🏀 (@TheNBAHustle) April 22, 2021
Deni immediately reached for his leg:
Take a closer look, the video below is graphic:
Deni Avdija has been taken out of the game after injuring his right leg pic.twitter.com/dhWTIBjql7
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) April 22, 2021
Jordan Bell covered Avdija’s injured leg as trainers tended to the Wizards rookie:
Wizards rookie Deni Avdija suffers a lower leg injury coming down from a rebound
Prayers up 🙏 pic.twitter.com/Vwo82znEuM
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 22, 2021
Could have been a lot worse.