The Washington Football Team is falling apart at the seems on Sunday Night Football as teammates throw punches on the sidelines.
As the Dallas Cowboys are currently rolling against the Football Team, teammates Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne got in to it on the sideline as their frustrations boiled over after another Cowboys score.
Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne get into in on the sideline. Allen throws a punch. Getting ugly for Washington.pic.twitter.com/pj2Oow0cw1
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) December 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two seemed to be going back and forth on the sideline until Allen threw a punch that just missed Payne’s head.
This is definitely not a good look for a team who is struggling to find their identity as they will probably move to 6-9 after tonight as they are currently getting trampled 42-7 at half time in Dallas.