Drake loves his NBA guys. The video referenced shows Drake taking to Instagram Reels to create a side-by-side reenactment of Thompson’s Instagram Live session where the all-star forward rapped along to Drake lyrics and reminisced about his last time playing in the NBA Finals, while driving a boat. During the video Klay, goes on to playfully reference the beef the two of them had during the 2019 NBA Finals, before eventually congratulating Drake on being named Billboard’s Artist of the Decade, as only Klay Thompson can.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch the video below:
The video has already earned a massive response from Klay’s 2019 Warriors teammates, Draymond Green and Kevin Durant as well as other notable figures including Ayesha Curry, Kevin Hart, PJ Tucker, Deandre Ayton, Jerry Lorenzo, and more.
Drake is the ultimate NBA fanboy.
He definitely makes things a lot more interesting.
Can’t wait to see Klay back on the court where he belongs. . .