Seattle Seahawks superstar Russell Wilson revealed a few weeks back he has some issues with his team. Since that time, more stories have been leaking about Russell being unhappy with his team. Apparently a third of the league has already reached out to the Seahawks looking to trade for Russ. So what will it take to get the Seahawks MVP out of Seattle?
Apparently a lot.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
According to Mike Silver, it’s going to take Three First Round Picks.
The @Seahawks are staying quiet in the wake of Russell Wilson's recent comments… but that isn't stopping teams from calling to see if he's available… @nflnetwork @AndrewSiciliano pic.twitter.com/Xs3Xwp6A2L
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) February 22, 2021
Sounds like the Seahawks realize no one is going to give up three first round picks for Wilson, but hey, you never know.
All the Seahawks need to do to placate Russ is try to improve their O-Line. Russ also needs to get much better at getting the ball out of his hands.
All the blame can’t be placed on the Seahawks for Russ taking too may hits.