Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The crew behind short documentary Calabasas 1/26/20 had initially headed to the posh suburb to film a documentary on UFOs before inadvertently stumbling on the Kobe Bryant crash site. Nine people, including Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna, were on a helicopter when it crashed into a hillside in the Calabasas area northwest of Los Angeles.
What followed was pure chaos, and they documented the whole thing.
This doc by @xrotnofsky is absolutely fucking insane. What happens when a camera crew goes to film a UFO meetup (canceled due to fog), only to capture the crash of Kobe Bryant's helicopter & the crush of rubberneckers at a celebrity death site? "Heavy Metal Parking Lot" for 2021. https://t.co/LVxXGGwHZY
— Dan O'Sullivan (👻 NOW *LIVE* ON GHOST 👻 ) (@Bro_Pair) July 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here’s the full doc below:
In the months following his death, basketball fans and others who were inspired by Bryant remembered him with murals and other heartfelt tributes.
Still hard to believe that’s how Kobe’s life ended.