The Chicago White Sox were flat against the Astros during ALDS Game One on Thursday afternoon. And for one Sox fan, the game was especially awful.
While getting into it with some Astros fans when leaving Minute Maid Park, the Sox fan had a drink spilled all over him. And when trying to retaliate, the fan was clocked in the face.
Check it out:
White Sox fan gets drink tossed on him and punched during Astros playoff game pic.twitter.com/tLheMEiyXv
— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Props to the one Astros fan who tries to pull the White Sox away from being hailed on some more by the riled up Astros fans.
But one thing is for sure, these fights all over American sports stadiums are getting out of hand. And with the intensity of playoff baseball just getting going, it’s likely only going to get worse.
As for the game, the Astros jumped all over the White Sox – winning 6-1 in a game that never felt very close.
The White Sox and their fans will hope their fortunes change for Game Two on Friday afternoon.