Sweden’s Euro Cup squad had a big matchup against the Ukraine on Tuesday, so they decided to bring in the big guns. It probably has to do with the fact his wife, Viveca Paulin, is a native of the country, and you know Will delivered the goods. Ferrell wished the team luck before telling the players, “you are so smart, you are so strong, you are so fast, you play fabulously good” before chanting “we are all Sweden fans,” according to Bakersfield.com.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
En hälsning till herrlandslaget från Will Ferrell! 😂🇸🇪
Är ni lika peppade på åttondelsfinal som @LAFC ägare!? 🔥😄
— Svensk Fotboll (@svenskfotboll) June 29, 2021
Ferrell is a soccer fan and is a part owner of the MLS’ LAFC
— ESPN (@espn) July 19, 2020
Unfortunately the former SNL Funnyman’s speech wasn’t enough to help will Sweden to victory.
Ukraine scored a goal in extra time.
But it was worth a shot.