Brooklyn Nets superstar Kevin Durant has been called a Snake a few times in his career. Back in 2016, everyone was calling KD a snake when he made that league-changing choice to join the Warriors. During one game of the 2017-18 season, Durant wore a pair of his signature Nike sneakers with a snake image on the tongue, seemingly trolling his haters.
Kevin Durant is really embracing the snake label with his newest shoes. This is from his IG. pic.twitter.com/nT8DPuh1Uy
— Dylan Buckingham (@DylanBuckingham) March 23, 2018
Now we’re hearing another story about KD that kind of makes him look like a snake.
“You remember when you left me outside the club Yeah, man, he left me outside the club. We was ’bout to get in the club and they looked at him and they looked at everybody he was with, and they was like, ‘Y’all can get in but he can’t.’ [Durant] was like, ‘Bro, I’m going to see you later, yo.’”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Wiz was able to get back in, which resulted in a probably awkward meetup with Durant.
“But what I did, though … I got back, right?” he continued.
“And I came back in the club and I met him in there, you know what I’m saying. ‘Cause I’m not no slouch, you feel me? No love lost, playa … It’s all good. Don’t even trip. It’s not your fault.”
Remember to never leave a Bro behind.
Of course KD just went right in without his buddy. . .
Snakes gonna snake.