Over the weekend a video surfaced of three WNBA players fighting at a “Tenders & Bites” food truck. Current and former Atlanta Dream players, Courtney Williams, Crystal Bradford, and Kalani Brown were the three WNBA players who were involved.
The Atlanta Dream released a statement after the video went viral. According to the team, they’re “taking this matter very seriously and working with the league to gather more information.”
“The behavior in the video is unacceptable and does not align with our values as an organization,” the Dream said in a statement to Insider. “We are taking this matter very seriously and working with the league to gather more information and determine next steps.”
Atlanta Dream players were caught on tape fist-fighting outside of a club. A source close to the franchise told Insider the altercation started because someone made a comment about All-Star Courtney Williams' girlfriend (me for @sportsinsider):https://t.co/38CDY0ElB4
— Meredith Cash (@mercash22) October 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to the Insider, the footage is from earlier this year outside of a dayclub. This also means the WNBA players were in direct violation of the WNBA’s COVID-19 protocols.
Here’s the video:
— Chennedy Carter’s Leg Sleeve (@TweenTween3) October 3, 2021
Goes to show you that if video is out there, it never goes away. Somehow this didn’t become a story until now.
Did the WNBA cover this up??