Sad news today as a woman and two-year old child fell to their deaths Saturday afternoon at Petco Park as the San Diego Padres took on the Atlanta Braves.
Here is the local news story about it all:
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two apparently fell from the third level of the park, with the child falling first. The two were reportedly on the picnic area looking out on to the street side when the child fell over the railing, with the mother jumping over the railing to try and save the child.
The game still went off on time as the Braves beat the Padres 10-8.
Homicide detectives are working the case, and asking anyone with good info to come forward and call 619-531-2293.