Sad news today as a woman and two-year old child fell to their deaths Saturday afternoon at Petco Park as the San Diego Padres took on the Atlanta Braves.
Here is the local news story about it all:
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The two apparently fell from the third level of the park, with the child falling first. The two were reportedly on the picnic area looking out on to the street side when the child fell over the railing, with the mother jumping over the railing to try and save the child.
The game still went off on time as the Braves beat the Padres 10-8.
Homicide detectives are working the case, and asking anyone with good info to come forward and call 619-531-2293.