Russian tennis player Yana Sizikova was arrested on Thursday night after an investigation into fixing a match in last year’s event.
Sizikova is a doubles specialist, who was coming off of a 6-1, 6-1 loss with partner Ekaterina Alexandrova when she was arrested following a massage session.
According to Bro Bible, the match fixing allegedly occurred last year, when she was playing with American Madison Brengle. According to the report, “hundreds of thousands” of Euros were placed on Sizikova and Brengle having a break of serve in the fifth game of the second set of their opening match.
Sizikova double-faulted twice in that game, and a lot of people reportedly made a lot of money.
Anyone missing the Sizikova fix from last year?
Update: she partnered Alexandrova and will play on the 3rd of June against Storm/Alja
Prepare your accounts! pic.twitter.com/W01bqK1oOk
— Ardeal (@UnArdeal) June 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Russian Tennis Federation president Shamil Tarpischev was asked for a comment, but said he was uninformed on the Yana Sizikova case.
“We have not received any documents (regarding the case), so it’s difficult to make an assessment of what has happened,” he said.
Yana Sizikova is currently ranked 101st in women’s doubles. She has only earned $206,617 in prize money during her 11-year tennis career.